Moneybarn colleagues are celebrating for the second week in a row, after winning two awards at the National Credit Awards on Thursday 21 October - Specialist Lender of the Year and Vehicle Finance Provider of the Year.
The National Credit Awards recognise, celebrate, and promote outstanding achievement in the UK credit space.
Commercial Director Bill Scotney said, "This is the first time that Moneybarn has been named as finalists at the National Credit Awards, so it feels even more exciting to be given two awards as newcomers. These awards are recognition for everyone's hard work throughout 2020 when we remained open to support those that needed us the most."
The judges praised Moneybarn for the following achievements:
- Remaining open during the pandemic to support the wider industry
- Early implementation of Payment Holidays
- Remaining contactable throughout the pandemic
- Enhancing our direct-to-consumer proposition
- Expanding our product into the Near-Prime space
- Achieving a consistently high Net Promoter Survey score ranging from +63 to +65
The news comes just 4 days after the business was named Sub-Prime Lender of the year at the Motor Finance awards -Congratulations to all involved!